Selection Of Official Media Witnesses
NASHVILLE – In accordance with state law, representatives from the following news media agencies have been selected to witness the execution of inmate Nicholas Sutton #89682. The witnesses were selected from applications from recognized Tennessee news organizations to serve as statutorily required witnesses.
Seven media witnesses were selected by the Tennessee Department of Correction.
The witnesses are:
1. Travis Loller - Associated Press
2. Matthew Torres - WTVF
3. John North - WBIR
4. Paul Miles - Tennessee Radio Network
5. Travis Dorman - Knoxville News Sentinel
6. Natalie Allison - The Tennessean
7. Scott Humphrey - 105.7 News
Alternate: Robert Moore-Citizen Tribune
The selection was conducted in accordance with the Rules of the Tennessee Department of Correction Adult Services Division, Chapter 0420-3-4, under the authority of TCA 40-23-116.