eDiscovery & Litigation Technology Support Project Manager
- Collaborate and consult with legal professionals on best methods for preservation, collection, review and production of electronic documents and other data based on case needs
- Perform administrative functions associated with the day-to-day use of document review platforms, including database creation and maintenance; importing images, data and transcripts; searching and exporting data; document scanning, OCR and coding; and production of documents
- Receive and log incoming media and maintain chain of custody and other tracking documentation for media, data collections, and document productions
- Contribute to internal process development, prepare workflows and other documentation, and provide management of individual projects from inception to completion
- Provide trial support as needed, including operating presentation software and hardware during trials and/or hearings
- Train attorneys and other legal professionals on document review platforms and other litigation support software as needed
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in handling eDiscovery and litigation technology support tasks for a wide variety of litigation-related matters, OR a minimum of 5+ years of experience in handling eDiscovery and litigation technology support tasks
- Professional/technical certifications relevant to Computer Forensics/eDiscovery (e.g., EnCE, CCE, CFE, LAW Pre-Discovery EDD Certification, ACEDS, Relativity Certified Administrator, etc.)
- Ability to handle assignments with minimal supervision by following established guidelines and best practices
- An understanding of the EDRM litigation lifecycle, electronic discovery, and document review processes, procedures and practices, as well as an understanding of the Tennessee and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure relevant to eDiscovery
- Knowledge of analytics, technology assisted review (TAR), data collections and project and vendor management
- Advanced user and administrator-level experience working with document review platforms such as Relativity, Everlaw, IPRO, Summation or Concordance
- Ability to process data using software such as Nuix or LAW PreDiscovery
- Experience with trial support technology such as Case Map, Sanction, or Trial Director, etc.
- Experience with Cellebrite or other forensic data collection software
- Experience with the Casesoft Suite, Sanction trial presentation software, and text editing tools such as Ultraedit or TextPad
- Ability to setup laptops, projectors, monitors and speakers for presentations and trial support
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF:
Pursuant to the State of Tennessee’s Workplace Discrimination and Harassment policy, the State is firmly committed to the principle of fair and equal employment opportunities for its citizens and strives to protect the rights and opportunities of all people to seek, obtain, and hold employment without being subjected to illegal discrimination and harassment in the workplace. It is the State’s policy to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment of an individual because of that person’s race, color, national origin, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws. The application process for this position may require a criminal history check.