In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI’s Securities Division Joins America Saves Week 2021
- TDCI Securities Division Reminds Regulated Firms of Customer Obligations and Investors About Risks of Stock Price Volatility
- TDCI’s Securities Division Reminds Firms To Contact Regulators About Issues Related To SolarWinds Breach
- Financial Expert Announced As TDCI's New Director of Investor Education
- Tennessee Securities Division Joins Group of State Regulators Concerned About Unregistered “Finders” Pitching High-Risk Private Offerings
- TDCI Renews Consumer Warning to Be Wary of COVID-19 Financial Scams