Learn the red flags of scammers
Research the background & experience
of financial brokers, advisers, and firms for free!
Are You An Informed Investor?
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Defined
Do you have “Common Cents?”
Click below to learn more!
Establish a Trusted Contact Today
News and Information
Are you an informed investor?
Achieve for K12 Program
Welcome to the Achieve for K12 Program!
What is a ‘Pig Butchering’ Scam?
In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI’s Securities Division Urges Consumers to Protect Their Investments from “Pig Butchering” Scams
- TDCI, Attorney General Support Consumer Protection During Identity Theft Awareness Week (Jan. 29 – Feb. 2, 2024)
- TDCI’s Securities Division Announces New Exemption Filing Requirements
- TDCI Joins Movement to Shine a Spotlight on Fraud
- TDCI Assistant Commissioner Bowling Named to NASAA Board
- TDCI Joins NASAA members and CFTC in Settlement with Safeguard Metals in $68M Fraud Targeting Elderly Adults