The Insurance Division is comprised of seven sections tasked with protecting consumers and ensuring a viable insurance marketplace in the State. This Division regulates and licenses both individuals and corporations, assesses suspicions of fraud, and provides resources to compare various insurance providers for citizens of Tennessee.
- TDCI Debunks Flood Insurance Myths on Ninth Anniversary of Nashville Flood
- TDCI Provides Safety, Consumer Protection Tips Ahead of NFL Draft
- TDCI Shares Tips, Information for Parents of Teen Drivers During Prom Season
- TDCI Shares Insurance and Consumer Tips For Recovery After Flooding
- TDCI Urges Consumers to Familiarize Themselves with Flood Insurance Coverage
- TDCI: Scooter Sharing Has Insurance Implications for Consumers