The Insurance Division is comprised of seven sections tasked with protecting consumers and ensuring a viable insurance marketplace in the State. This Division regulates and licenses both individuals and corporations, assesses suspicions of fraud, and provides resources to compare various insurance providers for citizens of Tennessee.
- NIPR Launches New Application to Assist Insurance Producers
- TDCI Shares 'Back to School' Consumer Tips
- Tennesseans Locate Over $17.5M in Life Insurance Benefits
- TDCI: Keep Your Home Safe While Traveling This Summer
- TDCI Debunks Flood Insurance Myths on Ninth Anniversary of Nashville Flood
- TDCI Provides Safety, Consumer Protection Tips Ahead of NFL Draft