Sections & Programs
- Administrative Services - Issues permits and licenses for a variety of professions and activities.
- Codes Enforcement - Enforces statewide adopted fire and building construction safety codes.
- Education & Outreach - Provides community risk reduction analysis and valuable fire prevention resources to the general public and the fire service.
- Electrical, Residential, Marina (Contract Inspection) - Manages electrical inspectors and permit issuing agents. Enforces residential building codes in some areas of the state.
- Firefighting Commission - Certifies fire training and educational programs for firefighters.
- Fire Investigations - Investigates the cause and origin of fires and explosions.
- Fire Service & Codes Enforcement Academy - Offers training for firefighters and codes enforcement personnel.
- Manufactured Housing and Modular Building Section - Manages plans review and inspections of manufactured homes.