File a Consumer Complaint

The Division of Consumer Affairs (DCA), now housed in the Attorney General’s Office, works to handle consumer complaints and educate consumers on the latest scams and threats that could cause harm.

To file a complaint against an individual or a business entity, you can complete a complaint form here. DCA will forward your complaint to the individual or business and attempt to facilitate a mutually acceptable resolution.

The Attorney General’s Office cannot represent you in your complaint. If you need legal advice or assistance, you should consult a private attorney. Failure to commence legal action within certain time frames may bar you from obtaining legal relief. Therefore, you should act quickly to consult with an attorney to review your rights.