Grant at a Glance
- Up to a $1,000,000 for construction projects, $500,000 for non-construction projects
- Match required
- Include a budget (Federal Standard Form 424 and 424C) that outlines all sources of funding for the project and a Preliminary Engineering Report (if construction is involved). The PER should include details such as linear feet to be constructed, square footage built, acreage served, timelines and alternate approaches that were considered, and a map. The data and cost estimates should be no more than 12 months old.
- 2024 TN Distressed Counties (5) – Bledsoe, Clay, Cocke, Hancock, and Scott
- 2024 TN At-Risk Counties (19) – Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Fentress, Greene, Grundy, Hawkins, Jackson, Johnson, Lewis, Meigs, Morgan, Pickett, Rhea, Sequatchie, Unicoi, Union, Van Buren and Warren
- Applications must be submitted online via Formstack under the "Pre-Application" tab at the top of the page by December 8, 2023.
Standard forms for construction applications: https://www.arc.gov/resource/standard-forms-for-construction-applications/
Standard forms for non-construction applications: https://www.arc.gov/resource/standard-forms-for-non-construction-applications/
ARC Pre App Grant Application Workshop September 2023 : Link
|September 27, 2023||Virtual Application Webinar (Calendar Appointment)|
|December 8, 2023||Pre-Application submitted online to TNECD|
|Spring 2024||Full Applications Requested|
|Summer 2024||Full Applications Approved|