Addressing Food Insecurity Grant
CDBG-CV Addressing Food Insecurity Grant Application
CDBG-CV Addressing Food Insecurity grant applciations can be completed online here: CDBG-CV Addressing Food Insecurity Grant Application.
The initial deadline for submission of applications is January 31, 2023. After this date, applications are still eligible to be submitted and will be reviewed and awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Total Amount of Grant Program: $10,000,000
- Maximum Allowable per County: $500,000
- Required Match: $0
More information can be found in the CDBG-CV Addressing Food Insecurity Program Guidelines.
The documents below are to be used to assit in the development of the application or included as an attachment.
Links to Food Banks Parnter Agency Directories
- Chattanooga Area Food Bank Partner Agency Directory
- Mid-South Food Bank Partner Agency Directory
- Second Harvest Food Bank of East TN Partner Agency Directory
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN PartnerAgency Directory
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast TN Partner Agency Directory
Application Virtual Q&A
A virtual Q&A session will be held on November 15 at 10 AM (CST) to answer questions potential applicants may have about the application or the process. The meeting can be accessed using the information below:
Join on your computer or mobile app: Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only): +1 629-209-4396,
Phone Conference ID: 110 328 05#