Annual registration through the website of the Office of the State Architect (OSA) is required for all State projects and must be completed before expressing interest through submitting responses to Letters of Interest (LOI) or responses to Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) for a project.
Please ensure the firm name used in your Letter of Interest (LOI), responses to Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), and in the OSA Designer Registration Web Application is IDENTICAL to the firm's legal entity name as actively registered with the Tennessee Secretary of State.
Current registrations expire on December 31st of the current year.
Registration for the following calendar year is open December 1st through December 31st of the current year.
While the annual registration process remains open all year, registering between December 1st and December 31st will ensure that your firm is eligible for all following calendar year projects.
1) Proceed to the DESIGNER REGISTRATION WEB APPLICATION and select the tab titled Directory-Current Registrants to find your firm.**
2) If you are on the list, navigate back and select the Existing Registrants tab and follow the instructions to obtain a secured link.
3) The secured link can only be opened one time. If you are unable to finish the process, then return to the existing registrants tab and request another secured link. You are able to duplicate this process as many times as you need.
4) Important Note!! Upon opening your secured link, you will see the first page of your registration already filled in. If the form is blank with no prefilled entries, do not complete this form. Return and request another secured link under the existing registrants tab.
5) No actual changes are required to update/refresh your registration. You may simply open your secured link and navigate through each individual page by clicking next on the bottom and clicking submit on the final page.
6) If you require confirmation, it is important you print a screen-shot once you hit submit. You will not receive email notification.
** If your firm is not listed in the directory of current registrants and you feel you were registered at some time in the past, proceed to the Existing Registrants tab and follow the instructions. If you are unable to register after following the instructions, please follow the New Registrants instructions below.
For new registrants, and firms who are unable to locate an old registration, please proceed to the DESIGNER REGISTRATION WEB APPLICATION and select the tab titled New Registrants and follow the instructions.
You may also reach the Designer Registration Web Application by coping and pasting the following address into your web browser: https://designerregistration.osa.tn.gov/WebForms/Home.aspx
Please direct any questions to State.Architect@tn.gov