PM200-05 Introduction to the '18 International Property Maintenance Code (7)
This course familiarizes the student with the 2018 International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC). Students will be provided instruction on each passage in the IPMC as the instructor walks through the Code explaining meanings and methods, as well as relating concepts in the text to field experiences.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2018 International Property Maintenance Code
- Become familiar with the format and section topics in the Code
- Become familiar with structural safety concepts in the Code
- Become familiar with fire safety concepts in the Code
- Become familiar with all other building safety concepts in the Code
- Understand the primary goals accomplished by applying IPMC requirements
- Glean from the instructor’s experience in dealing with the public and other entities involved