PM208-00 IPMC Case Studies & Legal Protocol (4)
Case studies are examined and legal protocol intrinsic to property maintenance inspection is explained to provide students both training and application together in a classroom setting. Special emphasis is given to legal issues and documents with which property maintenance inspectors must be familiar.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Property Maintenance Code
- To explore case studies as a basis for legal discussion.
- To prepare students for legal issues which are unique to each case.
- To familiarize students with the legal elements of the Property Maintenance Code.