PM213-00 Structural & Electrical Property Maintenance (3)
This three hour course explains conditions of unsafe and/or non-compliant elements in buildings inspected predominately by the 2018 International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC) and 2017 National Electric Code (NEC). The course will also address associated legal and administrative issues and the difficulties possible when dealing with property owners and tenants. Training will also include determination of the nature and severity of violations, unsafe structures, unsafe and/or inoperable wiring and electrical installation, notification of different departments, fire or life safety considerations, and how the noncompliant condition can be resolved.
- $32 (In State)
- $44 (Out of State)
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2018 International Property Maintenance Code
2018 International Property Maintenance Code
- Familiarize students with the 2018 IMPC and related portions of the 2017 NEC
- Discuss potential structural issues in property maintenance.
- Discuss potential electrical issues in property maintenance.
- Discuss legal and administrative challenges when using the IPMC.