CM213-00 '09 IMC Ventilation, Chimneys, & HVAC Fuel Supply (7)
This class covers the materials needed to help students and inspectors to prepare for three specific topics involved in Commercial Mechanical Certification: ventilation, chimneys, and HVAC fuel supply. Instruction will target the following 2009 IMC Sections:
Chapter 4 – Ventilation,
Chapter 7 – Combustion Air,
Chapter 8 – Chimneys & Vents,
Chapter 9 – Specific Appliances, Fireplaces, & Solid Fuel-Burning Equipment.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2009 IMC and ICC Fuel Gas Code
2009 ICC International Mechanical Code and ICC International Fuel Gas Code
- Instill the additional knowledge of Ventilation, Chimneys, & HVAC Fuel Supply students need for preparation and execution of the ICC Commercial Mechanical Exam for the purpose of obtaining a State Mechanical Inspector Certification.
- Provide students a thorough understanding of Ventilation, Chimneys, & HVAC Fuel Supply.
- Prepare students to take the ICC Commercial Mechanical Exam.
- Help students fulfill the requirements for obtaining a State Mechanical Inspector Certification.