CM206-00 Significant 2018 ICC Mechanical Changes & Ventilation
The International Mechanical Code and the IRC Mechanical codes have gone through a complete code change cycle since 2015, including changes which affect the IBC, IRC, IFC, and others. This course focuses on the significant changes from the 2015 mechanical codes to the 2018, but also addresses changes from the 2012. This course also helps remind the students of the code sections that remain unchanged. In addition to code changes, some ventilation concepts will be explored which involve hoods, water heaters, fireplaces, and other types of appliances.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 - 2018 International Building Code
- 2012 - 2018 International Residential Code
- 2012 - 2018 International Fire Code
- 2012 - 2018 International Mechanical Code
- Familiarize students with the ‘12 - ‘18 changes to the IMC and IRC mechanical codes.
- Familiarize students with the ‘12 – ‘18 mechanical changes affecting the IBC, IRC, and IFC.