EE207-00 2014 Electrical Inspector Certification Preparation (36)
This course begins with two days of training in 1 & 2 Family Electrical Inspection from the 2009 International Residential Code, and follows with three days of training in General Electrical using the 2011 NFPA 70 – National Electric Code. Students will receive a lecture, participate in class exercises, interact with the instructor, and take a practice exam in order to be prepared when taking their actual electrical inspector certification exam.
- $280.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Reference Books
- 2009 International Residential Code
- 2011 NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- To provide an understanding of the electrical requirements of the 2009 IRC.
- To provide an understanding of the electrical requirements of the 2011 NFPA 70.
- To provide the best electrical inspection certification training possible to prepare students to take either the ICC or the IAEI electrical inspector certification exam.