EE200-01 Overview of the 2017 NEC with Significant Changes (4)
This four hour course will provide an overview of the requirements and uses of the 2017 NFPA 70 – National Electric Code (NEC). This course will provide students instruction and knowledge of electrical requirements for commercial and residential applications and will cover many aspects of electrical installation including equipment connections, grounding, wiring, and overcurrent protection, as well as a thorough coverage and emphasis on the importance of electrical safety, both during installation as well as through the life and use of the installation. Changes in the NEC will also be discussed, but with the thousands of changes, only a few of the most significant changes will be noted.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Reference Books
- 2017 NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- To provide an overview of the requirements and uses of the 2017 NFPA 70 (NEC).
- To provide an understanding and emphasis on electrical safety.
- To provide the students exposure to some of the most significant changes in the 2017 edition.