Supplemental Resources

Board for Licensing Contractors

License Reciprocation / Out of State Resource

A Tennessee license is first needed before offering to perform or bid work. Reciprocation is not with the license and is only a "TRADE EXAM" waiver with out of state participating agencies.

Renewal and Licensee Resources

Licensees may renew online or continue to use a paper renewal. Licensees may also apply for changes (revisions) to their current license. See the following for additional resources:

Workers' Compensation