File a Discrimination Complaint

Call us at (800) 251-3589 or visit our Nashville office. An Intake Officer can provide you with a complaint form and answer your questions. An electronic complaint form can be accessed here or one can be mailed or emailed to you for your convenience. Please note that we must receive the original signature page of the complaint form within 10 days of the filing of the complaint.

If it has been more than 180 days since the last act of believed/alleged discrimination against you, you may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Office (HUD FHEO) or complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
You may file a housing discrimination complaint with the HUD FHEO office by calling (800) 669-9777 or visiting the HUD website for more information. You may file a complaint with the HUD FHEO office up to 1 year after the alleged discriminatory act occurred.
You may file an employment discrimination complaint with EEOC office by calling (800) 669-4000 or visiting the EEOC website for more information. Generally, you may file a complaint with EEOC up to 300 days after the alleged discriminatory act occurred, but it depends on the specific circumstances of your allegations.