News & Events
NASHVILLE —The Tennessee Department of Agriculture is reminding haulers that anyone transporting livestock across state lines is subject to compliance checks under the federal Animal Disease Traceability rule. The rule, which went into effect in 2013, requires the identification of livestock being moved interstate.
- Frozen Vegetables Test Positive for Listeria
- Public Advisory for Undeclared Gluten Allergen
- USDA, TDA Announce Seed Funding to Ignite Agri-Tech Entrepreneurship
- State, Federal Officials to Announce Agri-Tech Entrepreneurship Initiative
- Springfield-Robertson County Farmers Market Celebrates Customers and Farmers
- Memphis Farmers Market Celebrates Anniversary, National Farmers Market Week