December 7, 2018
Tennessee Tower, 3rd Floor, Conference Room C located at 312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee
Public Meeting Notice
The Board of Claims will be meeting at 2:00 P.M. (Central Time) on December 7, 2018 in the Tennessee Tower, 3rd Floor, Conference Room C located at 312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee. The Board of Claims will consider the following:
· Minutes from the July 23, 2018 meeting;
· Purchase of Liability Insurance for University of Memphis;
· Actuarial Study and Selection of Actuarial Services;
· New Incentive/Penalty Programs for Cyber Liability Deductibles, Auto Liability
Reporting and Workers’ Compensation Reporting; and
· Budget Presentation for Risk Management FY 19-20.
Individuals with disabilities who wish to participate in these proceedings and require an accommodation should contact Rodney Escobar, Director of Claims and Risk Management no fewer than two (2) days prior to the scheduled meeting date to allow time for the Treasury Department to arrange for an accommodation. You may contact the Board of Claims at 502 Deaderick Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37243, (615) 741-2734, or Rodney Escobar by email at Rodney.Escobar@tn.gov.