CE200-00 Introduction to the '12 IECC (7)
This course is provided through grant funding for the purpose of providing an overview to students and inspectors of the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC). Training will include instruction from the residential portions of the IECC as well as instruction from the commercial provisions. This course will introduce topics of importance to students and direct them to further in-depth study from other IECC courses.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code
- Provide an overview of the layout and methodology of the 2012 IECC.
- Focus on the Residential portions of the 2012 IECC.
- Provide a basic understanding of the 2012 IECC for inspectors and building officials.