CE214-00 Coaching Contractors in IECC Residential (3)
This course is designed for building officials and inspectors who interact daily with contractors and subcontractors who may be struggling to interpret and comply with the requirements of the residential requirements of any of the latest editions of the IECC. Official coaching sessions conducted by members of the local building department may be the best way to alleviate the inevitable confusion surrounding this new style of code. This course provides a framework concept of the approach such a department might take.
- $33.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Energy Conservation Code (2006, 2009, or 2012 ed.)
- Understand how to navigate the IECC.
- Understand the Residential scope of the IECC.
- Understand how to best explain specific, residential passages of the IECC.
- Understand how to encourage compliance with the IECC.