CE215-00 Functionality of 2018 IECC Buildings (4)
This course will examine building science principles involved in the implementation of the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) during construction, as well as the outcome upon compliance. Rather than approaching the IECC as merely a list of requirements to fulfill, this course examines compliance by following a path beginning with the intent of the code, then moving to the requirements of the code, the intuitive implementation of the code, and finally the resulting data realized by the proper function of an IECC compliant building.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code
- Provide a greater understanding of the intent of the 2018 IECC.Understand the Residential scope of the IECC.
- Dissuade students from focusing solely on individual requirements of the 2018 IECC.
- Promote a goal of achieving a "compliant building system" using the 2018 IECC.