Sewing ApprenticeshipPuerto Rico Industries for the Blind is opening a location in Cleveland and will hire nearly 100 apprentices.
Advanced ManufacturingAdvanced manufacturing companies are turning to apprenticeship to develop, grow, and retain a skilled workforce.
Learn More About the Apprenticeship Program
Watch the videos below to learn more about the benefits of an apprenticeship program for both employers and apprentices.
Tim Cassidy is an apprentice graduate from Northeast State Community College’s Regional Center for Advanced Manufacturing program. Tim talks about how this Registered Apprenticeship program helped him achieve his career goals.
“The reason I wanted to work for an apprenticeship is because...... I wanted to be the best I can be at anything I can do.”
- Tim Cassidy
Apprentice Instructor Kevin Vaughn speaks about the opportunities apprenticeships offer, and how learning his trade through apprenticeship shaped his life.
“It’s a problem finding skilled help, not just for our company, but other trades that’s out there, also.”
- Kevin Vaughn
Meet two gentlemen who are currently enrolled in an apprenticeship program. Hear how they got involved, what they're getting out of it, and how it's creating a better life for them and their families without any student loan debt.
"When I get done with this (apprenticeship) I can take it anywhere and get a job easy, because there's always going to be a need for an electrician."
- Donald Heughan
- Atlantic Track Memphis partners with Shelby County Schools for apprenticeship program
- Apprenticeship TN facilitates partnership for new CNA program
- Tennessee team officially recognized as pioneer of COABE National Conference Apprenticeship Strand
- Apprenticeships opening doors for technical jobs
- TN High School and J. A. Street & Associates form Pre-Apprenticeship Partnership
- Clinton High School senior at forefront of pioneering apprenticeship program