How to Start a New Program
At no cost to your organization, an Apprenticeship TN regional director will work with you to:
- Understand the registered apprenticeship training model
- Identify existing models for your occupations of interest
- Connect you with appropriate resources to assist with your program
- Draw up your Standards and Training & Education outline based upon your input
- Submit your registration paperwork to the USDOL for full recognition in the National Registered Apprenticeship System
- Assist you with program updates as your workforce needs evolve
- To find out more about Apprenticeship TN, and whether an apprenticeship program is right for your company, please contact the director in your region of Tennessee.
For more information, contact Apprenticeship TN.