FO307/FO308 - Fire Officer IV Weeks 1 & 2
This two week course (3 days week 1, 2 days week 2) is designed for Fire Department Chief and Company Officers who are preparing to, or entering the upper management level of his/her department. The objective of this course is to develop the chief officer for the administrative and operational challenges of the fire service in the 21st century.
- $345 per student on campus
- $2,500 flat rate off campus
Fire Instructor I, Fire Officer 1 & 2 Complete Series, Fire Officer III
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Chief Officer-Principles & Practices-2nd Edition-Jones & Bartlett
- David J Purchase, Jones & Bartlett National Incident Management System, 2nd Edition
- Laptop Computer with Excel, Power Point, Word
- USB Flash Drive with a minimum of 8MB or larger
- Students will be able to function as a participant in the day-to-day administrative/operationally focused process of fire service organizational community outreach programming, central record/data repository systems, budgeting planning with multi-agency involvement.
- Students will be eligible to test for certification at the Fire Officer IV level (NFPA 1021).