Centennial Blvd. Driver Service Center in Davidson County to Temporarily Close for Renovations
NASHVILLE --- The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security announced the Driver Service Center located at 6604 Centennial Blvd. in Nashville will temporarily close on Monday, July 9 and Tuesday, July 10 for facility renovations. The Centennial Blvd. Driver Service Center will reopen for normal business hours at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 11.
The Centennial Blvd. Driver Service Center is one of several centers across the state to undergo renovations to create more efficient customer service.
"Reducing customer wait times and creating more customer-friendly driver service centers are the top priorities of our Driver Services Division. The renovations at the Centennial Blvd. facility will allow our staff to better handle the volume of customers. More importantly, it will allow us to better serve the citizens of Davidson County,” Commissioner Bill Gibbons said.
During the closure, local customers may visit the other full service driver service centers in Davidson County located on Hart Lane or the express service center located at the William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower on Rosa Parks Ave. Citizens may also visit other nearby driver service centers located in Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson Counties. Additionally, the Davidson County Clerk’s Office issues duplicates and renewals for non-commercial driver licenses. Citizens may also renew online at www.tn.gov.
Nearby Driver Service options are located at the following facilities:
- Davidson County – Hart Lane Driver Service Center – 624 Hart Lane, Nashville
- Davidson County – Downtown Driver Service Center, William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower, Nashville (Express Station: Duplicates and Renewals
- Robertson County Driver Service Center - 4676 Highway 41 North, Suite C, Springfield
- Rutherford County Driver Service Center - 1035 Samsonite Blvd, Murfreesboro
- Sumner County Driver Service Center - 855 North Blue Jay Way, Gallatin
- Williamson County Driver Service Center - 3830 Carothers Parkway, Franklin
- Wilson County Driver Service Center - 725 Elkins Drive, Lebanon
- Davidson County Clerk’s Office - 700 Second Avenue South, Nashville
The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security’s (www.TN.Gov/safety) mission is to ensure the safety and general welfare of the public. The department encompasses the Tennessee Highway Patrol, the Office of Homeland Security and Driver License Services. General areas of responsibility include law enforcement, safety education, motorist services and terrorism prevention.