Tennessee Fair Housing Survey: Whether you are a renter or homeowner, fair and affordable housing matters to everyone. The Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) and partners have released a survey for ALL Tennesseans to tell us about your housing experiences. THDA is conducting a study of fair housing in Tennessee called the Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice. As the name suggests, we are looking to identify barriers faced to fair and affordable housing choices and determine solutions to minimize those barriers.
All Tennesseans are encouraged to click here and share with friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and clients. The survey is available in English and Spanish. Please respond by August 31, 2019.
Mrs. Rosetta Miller Perry, a long-time Civil Rights activist has been named the recipient of the 2019 Tennessee Human Rights Commission’s Jocelyn D. Wurzburg Civil Rights Legacy Award.
- Robin Derryberry Elected as Chair of the Board of Commissioners
- East Tennessee Periodontics, Inc. Violates the Tennessee Human Rights Act
- Tennessee Human Rights Commission Names Rosetta Miller Perry as the 2019 Civil Rights Legacy Award Recipient
- April is Fair Housing Month
- Chattanooga International Human Rights Day 2018 Celebration Announced
- Tennessee Human Rights Day Celebration Announces 2018 Award Recipients