FF110-035 Advanced Vehicle Extrication
This class would provide a small amount of classroom activity including the latest in new car technologies and concerns. The classroom and hands on will also cover: Inverted and advanced dash displacement, patient impalement, weight loaded evolutions, advanced sidewall removal, stacked vehicles, floor pan access, clamshell and more. This class will also cover Advanced Stabilization using: stacked vehicles, advanced buttress systems, working with chains and straps, advanced cribbing. During this class participants are challenged to stabilize a complex incident.
- $51 per student on campus
- $1,250 flat rate off campus
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant PPE
- NFPA Compliant SCBA
- Student will take the next step forward in their knowledge of extrication.
- Student will have a greater knowledge of stabilization.
- Student will have a greater knowledge of metal relocation.
- Student will satisfactorily complete all NFPA standards for advanced extrication.