FI110 Incipient Fire Brigade
This course provides training for industrial fire brigade members who are assigned to incipient level fire brigades as defined by OSHA 29 CFR 1910:156: Fire Brigades. This course meets selected portions of OSHA 29 CFR 1910:156: Fire Brigades and NFPA 600: Industrial Fire Brigades standard that relates to incipient fire brigades. Key areas of the course include incipient fire brigade organization and responsibilities, fire behavior, fire extinguishers, handling operations, and incipient level fire training exercises.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing details
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Protective Firefighting Clothing
- NFPA Compliant SCBA
- Students will show proficiency in fire extinguishers and uses.
- Students will show proficiency in application of fire streams.
- Students will be able to function as a team in an emergency environment.