CP214-00 Comparing Waste Stack, Waste Vent & Single Stack (3)
This course focuses on the requirements, techniques and procedures, and the technical knowledge needed for the inspection and resolution of Waste Stacks, Waste Vent Stacks, & Single Stacks, as well as instruction on the requirements of the International Plumbing Code (IPC). While this course deals with the use of the code, basic plumbing terminology, and how to perform various plumbing calculations, particular emphasis is given to clarification of the differences in construction and purposes among Waste Stacks, Waste Vent Stacks, & Single Stacks.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Plumbing Code
- To provide the student with the basic knowledge of the International plumbing codes which are foundational to proper stack and venting construction.
- To provide the student with the ability to understand how stack and venting problems develop.
- To provide the student with clarification of the differences in the installation and purposes among Waste Stacks, Waste Vent Stacks, & Single Stacks.