CP211-00 Inspection & Resolution of Venting Problems (3)
This course focuses on the requirements, techniques and procedures, and the technical knowledge needed for the inspection and resolution of venting problems, as well as the same necessary to assure the minimum requirements of the International plumbing codes are met. This course deals with the use of the code, basic plumbing terminology and how to perform various plumbing calculations.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Residential Code
- International Plumbing Code
- To provide the student with the basic knowledge of the International plumbing codes which are foundational to proper venting.
- To provide the student with the ability to understand how venting problems develop.
- To provide the student with the knowledge required to enforce venting requirements found in the code for the prevention and resolution of venting problems.