CC207-00 ICC Codes for Flood Hazard Areas
This course is a cursory overview of construction requirements for flood hazard areas. Students will also be introduced to required building elements and safeguards required in the 2012 International Building Code and 2012 International Residential Code.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- ’12 International Building Code (Optional)
- ’12 International Residential Code (Optional)
- ’12 International Building Code
- ’12 International Residential Code
- Define Flood Hazard Construction
- Review Flood Hazard Certification Requirements
- Review Code requirements for Flood Hazard Construction