The Codes Enforcement section enforces statewide adopted fire and building construction safety codes and standards to afford a reasonable degree of safety to life and property from fire and hazards incident to the design, construction, alteration, and repair of buildings or structures.
· State Codes Adoption & History [pdf] *Updated August 4th, 2016*
· When Plans Submittal Is Required [pdf]
· Plans Submittal Requirements [pdf]
· Plans Review Fee Calculator [pdf]
· Fee Schedule [pdf]
· Exempt Jurisdictions [pdf]
· Plans Review Submittal Form [pdf]
· Rules for Review of Construction Plans and Specifications [Rule 0780-2-3]
· Statute for Statewide Building Construction Safety Standards (LexisNexis) [TCA 68-120-101]
Unless otherwise indicated, files are Adobe Reader® Files [pdf], 6.0 or higher. You may need to DOWNLOAD a free copy of Adobe Reader® be able to view these files.