News & Events
The TN Dept. of Human Services’ Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Program is holding public hearings and seeking public comment about 4 new VR policies that relate to employment services for Tennesseans with disabilities. Comments on these policies are due by July 13 and can be sent to Joel Blackford by email at Joel.Blackford@tn.gov, by phone at (615) 313-4898, or by mail to 400 Deaderick Street, 12th Floor, Nashville, TN 37243. Click to read the draft policies.
- #WithoutMedicaid: Share Your Story
- Council and T.A.R.P. Host Leadership Academy for Youth with Disabilities
- Leadership Academy for Excellence in Disability Services Class Graduates
- Congratulations, 2016-17 Partners in Policymaking Graduates
- March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- School2Life Academy Applications Open