News & Events
The Council is in the process of developing our new five-year state plan. This plan will be in effect for federal fiscal years October 1, 2017- September 30, 2021. It will be submitted to our federal oversight agency, the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, on August 15, 2016. Public review of the state plan is required by law and helps us improve the plan. The public review period allows for a 60-day window of opportunity for the citizens of Tennessee to evaluate the newly developed goals and objectives, and to share their comments with us so we can make improvements. The public review period will be December 1, 2015-February 1, 2016.
- Input Wanted: TennCare's Revised Transition Plan for HCBS settings rule
- Employment First Task Force Report
- Comments on Amendment 27 (Employment and Community First CHOICES)
- Memorandum of Understanding for School-to-Work Transition
- Partners in Policymaking 2015-16 Class
- The Council's 2014 Annual Report