News & Events
The Council's magazine Breaking Ground produces an annual issue dedicated to art by and about Tennesseans with disabilities and their families. Breaking Ground magazine invites you to contribute to our Annual Arts Issue for 2016-17. We will consider fiction, creative essays and poetry up to 1,000 words, photos and all other forms of artwork. Send submissions electronically to Ned Andrew Solomon at email@example.com by Oct. 31, 2016.
- Tommy Lee Kidd appointed Council Chair
- 2016-17 Partners in Policymaking Class
- New ‘Employment and Community First’ Program
- Transition to Independent Agency
- Congratulations, 2015-16 Partners in Policymaking Graduates
- Gov. Haslam: March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month