News & Events
Tommy Lee Kidd was appointed by Governor Haslam in summer 2016 to serve as our new Council Chair. Tommy Lee and his wife Lesa have a teenage daughter, Abigail, who has Down syndrome. He has previously served as the Chair of our Public Policy and Legislative Committee and most recently as Vice-Chair of the Council. He and his family live in Lawrenceburg, TN.
- 2016-17 Partners in Policymaking Class
- New ‘Employment and Community First’ Program
- Transition to Independent Agency
- Congratulations, 2015-16 Partners in Policymaking Graduates
- Gov. Haslam: March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- ABLE TN - New Savings Program for People with Disabilities