News & Events
The Council's Scholarship Fund assists Tennesseans with disabilities and their families to attend disability-related meetings, conferences and trainings held in Tennessee and across the United States. It also provides stipends to support conferences in Tennessee, and the mission and priorities of the Council. Applicants can now fill out an online form to apply for the Fund.
- 2017-18 Partners in Policymaking Class
- Public Comment: Elimination of DD Councils
- Call for Artwork - Breaking Ground Arts Issue 2017
- Vocational Rehabilitation Seeking Public Comment
- #WithoutMedicaid: Share Your Story
- Council and T.A.R.P. Host Leadership Academy for Youth with Disabilities