New Native Mobile App Now Available on the Android Platform
NASHVILLE --- The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency is announcing that the new native (downloadable) mobile app is now available on the Android platform in Google Play. The new native app was launched Nov. 22 in the Apple App Store.
The new app allows sportsmen and wildlife enthusiasts to take along the latest agency info whenever they are on the go.
The TWRA has produced a video less than three minutes long that explains the new app. It is available for viewing here.
Some of the features of the new app include:
• Follow all of the TWRA’s latest news through the mobile news feed.
• Fingertip access to Tennessee’s Hunting/Trapping, Waterfowl, Fishing, & Boating guides.
• Purchase licenses, renew boat registrations, report, and see harvests online.
• Always know when sunrise and sunset is in your neck of the woods.
• Find a WMA, check stations, Hunters for the Hungry processors, fishing spots, boat ramps, and wildlife viewing areas near you (and even get directions).
• Upload your favorite trophy photos to the TWRA’s online Trophy Room.
• Keep a hunter’s diary to remember your special moments in the woods and access your harvest log anytime.
• Catch the latest fishing reports and identify your fish with TWRA’s Fish Identification Guide.
• Learn more about Tennessee’s Watchable Wildlife.
• Browse through wild game and fish recipes.
• Stay connected to the TWRA through social media outlets at Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
More information is available on the TWRA website, here.