New Native Mobile App Available from TWRA
NASHVILLE --- The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency has unveiled a new native (downloadable) mobile app that will allow sportsmen and wildlife enthusiasts to take along the latest agency info whenever they are on the go.
The native mobile app is accessible at the Apple App Store. It will be launched on Android in Google Play very soon.
Some of the features of the new app include:
• Follow all of the TWRA’s latest news through the mobile news feed.
• Fingertip access to Tennessee’s Hunting/Trapping, Waterfowl, Fishing, & Boating guides.
• Purchase licenses, renew boat registrations, report, and see harvests online.
• Always know when sunrise and sunset is in your neck of the woods.
• Find a WMA, check stations, Hunters for the Hungry processors, fishing spots, boat ramps, and wildlife viewing areas near you (and even get directions).
• Upload your favorite trophy photos to the TWRA’s online Trophy Room.
• Keep a hunter’s diary to remember your special moments in the woods and access your harvest log anytime.
• Catch the latest fishing reports and identify your fish with TWRA’s Fish Identification Guide.
• Learn more about Tennessee’s Watchable Wildlife.
• Browse through wild game and fish recipes.
• Stay connected to the TWRA through social media outlets at Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
More information is available on the TWRA website be clicking here. The new mobile native app is created in collaboration with One-Click Outdoors (www.1clickoutdoors.com).