CM200-03 - Introduction to the 2015 International Mechanical Code (7)
This course covers the basics of the International Mechanical Code. The overview will help the student in understanding and applying these codes. Topics include piping (including sizing), exhaust systems, definitions, combustion air calculations, and chimneys and vents.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2015 International Residential Code
1. Familiarize students with the '15 IMC
2. Help students who are new to the industry understand the terms and concepts used in the IMC.
3. Highlight more significant passages most often encountered in the enforcement of the ’15 IMC.