CE216-00 2018 IECC - Whole House Ventilation (4)
This course will examine building science principles involved in the implementation of the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) during construction, as well as the outcome upon compliance in relation to whole-house ventilation. Rather than approaching the subject of ventilation codes as merely a list of requirements to fulfill, this course examines compliance by following a path beginning with the intent of the code, then moving to the requirements of the code, the intuitive implementation of these passages on whole-house ventilation, and finally the resulting data realized by the proper function of an IECC compliant building.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code
- Provide a greater understanding of whole-house ventilation in the 2018 IECC.
- Dissuade students from focusing solely on individual requirements of the 2018 IECC.
- Promote a goal of achieving a “compliant building system” using the 2018 IECC.