EducationTennessee Real Estate Commission
Guidelines for offering TREC approved classroom courses via electronic streaming services:
- Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
- Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
- Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
- Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
- Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
- Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
- Video, audio and internet access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
- Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
- Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
- No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help during this difficult time.
E. Ross White
Pass/Fail Rates for Providers
- 2022 Year PSI Report [pdf]
- 2021Year PSI Report [pdf]
- 2019 Year PSI Report [pdf]
- 2018 Year PSI Report [pdf]
- 2017 Year PSI Report [pdf]
- 2016 Year PSI Report [pdf]
*Please note this is information provided to The Tennessee Real Estate Commission by a third party, PSI, and is not generated by TREC.
For Education and Roster Submission Contact:
TN Real Estate