State Fire Marshal’s Office Video Contest
Close the Door on Fires, Tennessee!
Listen up, Tennessee! We're asking you to take a seat in the director's chair and create a video to help us spread the word about fire prevention. Your creativity could earn you $500! This year's video contest theme is "Close the Door".
The contest will opens on October 5th, 2018 and will run until November 30th, 2018.
How can you compete? It's simple:
1. Watch our video above for more information on the contest.
2. Read the Official Contest Rules.
3. Download the "Close the Door" jingle.
4. Film your video. (Hint: Be creative!)
5. Complete the entry form.
6. Email us your entry form and video.
See? That's easy. What are you waiting for? Lights, camera, ACTION!
To learn more about Close the Door and other fire safety messages, visit tn.gov/fire.
We extend our appreciation to Knox Company for generously donating the prizes for this year’s contest.