State Fire Marshal’s Office Video Contest
Lights! Camera! Fire Prevention!
The State Fire Marshal’s Office is once again challenging Tennesseans to put their imagination to work by creating videos to help convey crucial fire safety messages to their fellow citizens in an exciting and effective way.
Here’s your chance to show off your creativity, help saves lives, and maybe win a nifty prize to boot.
- Read the rules to make sure you’re following them.
- Select one of our fire safety topics to be the focus of your video.
- Make your video. (Make it imaginative, make it memorable – but don’t forget to make it informative.)
- Upload your video to YouTube, then complete and submit your entry form via email by December 31, 2017.
- We’ll judge the entries and announce the two highest scoring videos the week of January 1, 2018. First Place will receive a $500 check and Second Place will receive a $250 check, both generously donated by Kidde.
Let’s Do This, Tennessee!
Questions? We’re here to help. Call Claire Marsalis at 615-532-5847.
Last Year’s Winners
Grand Prize Winner
The Roberts Family (Kingsport)
Second Place Winner
Memphis Fire Department
To view all of the great Fire Prevention Video Contest entries, click here.