- What is the first thing I need to do in order to set up a Class I bulk plant?
Submit a Plot Plan of the area where you wish to build, along with a Fire Safety Analysis, to the Permits and Licenses Unit. These documents have to be reviewed and approved by the Codes Enforcement Section before any further steps are taken.
- How do I obtain a final inspection on our dispensing station and how long will it take to get the inspection?
Notify the Permits and Licenses Unit that you are ready for a final inspection and they will send a Request for Inspection to the Codes Enforcement Section. The inspection is usually completed within 30 days.
- To download an application, click on the appropriate profession link below:
- LP Gas Class I Dealer [core]
- LP Gas Class II Dealer [core]
- LP Gas Class III Dealer [core]
- LP Gas Class IV Dealer [core]
- LP Gas Class V Dealer [core]
- LP Gas Class VI Dealer [core]
- LP Gas Renewal Application - Class I - IV [core]
- LP Gas Renewal Application - Class V [core]
- LP Gas RME Change Form [pdf]
- Eligibility Verification Form [pdf] (This form must be completed for all licenses)