NASHVILLE – Tennessee Department of Veterans Affairs Commissioner Many-Bears Grinder in partnership with Drive to 55 Executive Director Mike Krause will host the first statewide Veteran Higher Education Event at the Wilma Rudolph Event Center in Clarksville on Tuesday, July 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (CDT).
Representatives from campuses from across the state will offer information about resources and services available to assist potential student veterans, service members and dependents with accessing educational benefits during their pursuit of a college degree. This one stop shop event will help prospective students to get the information they need to decide which campus is best suited for their future professional career goals.
- Missing in Action Soldiers Among Those Remembered by Governor Haslam
- Governor Haslam and Commissioner Grinder Continue Tradition to Recognize Vietnam Veterans
- Hundreds More to be Served in Tennessee Veterans Treatment Court
- Haslam Unveils Veterans Education Task Force Report
- Warren Jasper Named Administrator of the Brigadier General Wendell H. Gilbert Tennessee State Veterans Home