News & Events
NASHVILLE -- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today that the maximum effective formula rate of interest in Tennessee is 7.25 percent per annum.
The rate is based on a ceiling of 4.00 percent over the weekly average prime loan rate of 3.25 percent as published by the Federal Reserve on November 9, 2015.
- Bank Holiday Schedule
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate November 3, 2015
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest
- Tina Miller Appointed Deputy Commissioner of TDFI
- Changes to License, Registration, and Examination Fees
- Governor Haslam, Commissioner Boyd Announce Creation of Rural Development Task Force