News & Events
NASHVILLE -- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today that the maximum effective formula rate of interest in Tennessee is 7.50 percent per annum.
The rate is based on a ceiling of 4.00 percent over the weekly average prime loan rate of 3.50 percent as published by the Federal Reserve on May 16, 2016.
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate May 10, 2016
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate May 3, 2016
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest
- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Takes Possession of Trust Company Bank, Memphis, Tennessee
- Gonzales Appointed to FFIEC State Liaison Committee
- Virtual Currency Guidance
Joint exercise of emergency plans with all depository financial institutions headquartered in TN, TEMA and TDFI
The Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions would like to offer you a great opportunity to exercise your emergency response plans. The Tennessee Emergency Management Agency (TEMA) is preparing to conduct a state-wide exercise on June 23, 2016. more...