News & Events
NASHVILLE-Wednesday March 8th, 2017, will be an exciting day for mental health agencies, consumers and advocates as they attend a pair of events in Downtown Nashville.
“Behavioral Health Day on the Hill” at War Memorial Auditorium, sponsored by the Tennessee Coalition for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Registration begins at 8:30am, the program begins at 9:30am, and the event concludes at 12:45pm.
12th Annual Art for Awareness 2017 event -- co-sponsored by the TDMHSAS and the Healing Arts Project, Inc. (HAPI) -- gets under way as consumer artists from across Tennessee come together to share their works and their experiences. The event begins at 1 p.m. in the War Memorial Auditorium with registration opening at 8 a.m.
- Youth Substance Use Declining in Tennessee
- State of Tennessee Releases Action Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- Resources Available for Those Impacted by Wildfires, Severe Storms in Tennessee
- Are You Feeling the Holiday Blues?
- Time to Change View on Addiction: Not a Moral Failing
- Tennessee Move Initiative