News & Events
NASHVILLE - U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, M.D. has announced that the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services will be awarded $13.8 million through the 21st Century Cures Act to help combat the prescription opioid epidemic in Tennessee. This is the largest single federal funding increase for opioid treatment in the state’s history.
- Two Annual Behavioral Health Awareness Events in Nashville
- Youth Substance Use Declining in Tennessee
- State of Tennessee Releases Action Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- Resources Available for Those Impacted by Wildfires, Severe Storms in Tennessee
- Are You Feeling the Holiday Blues?
- Time to Change View on Addiction: Not a Moral Failing