News & Events
NASHVILLE - The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services would like to wish you a great holiday season but also inform you about the major mood disorders that can accompany the holiday season. Avoid the “Holiday Blues” in order to enjoy this wonderful time of the year. Unfortunately, the holiday season brings about overwhelming feelings of stress, anxiety and sadness for too many Tennesseans.
- Time to Change View on Addiction: Not a Moral Failing
- Tennessee Move Initiative
- Sejal West Named Deputy Commissioner
- Substance Abuse Often Associated With Suicides In Tennessee
- Tennesseans Are Celebrating Recovery In September
- Tennessee Increases Anti-Drug Coalitions To Prevent Substance Abuse