News & Events
NASHVILLE – In recognition of Mental Health Awareness Month, the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS) is calling on all Tennesseans to raise awareness about mental health and erase the stigma associated with this disease.
- William “Bo” Turner, Ph.D, FACHE Named Assistant Commissioner of Hospital Services
- Tennessee Celebrates National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week
- New Era of Leadership for Tennessee’s Substance Abuse Authority
- Tennessee to Receive $13.8 Million Aimed at Prescription Opioid Crisis
- Two Annual Behavioral Health Awareness Events in Nashville
- Youth Substance Use Declining in Tennessee