News & Events
NASHVILLE – When a child or young person is experiencing a mental health crisis, response time by a trained youth crisis specialist is of the essence. This rapid response is helping to ensure more Tennessee children and youth in crisis situations receive a face-to-face assessment from a trained professional as soon as possible.
- Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute Earns Gold Seal of Approval®
- Western Mental Health Institute Earns Gold Seal of Approval®
- Tennessee’s Statewide Council on Homelessness Reconvenes
- More Tennessee Teenagers, Young Adults Saying No To Prescription Drugs
- Recovery Courts in Tennessee Leading to Lifetime Transformations
- Message from Commissioner E. Douglas Varney on Heroin’s Grip in our Cities and Suburbs