News & Events
NASHVILLE - The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS), in partnership with both the U.S. and Tennessee Interagency Councils on Homelessness, today released an action plan to end chronic homelessness in the Volunteer State. The collaborative plan brings together multiple federal, state, county, and local government agencies, and community partners providing a systematic approach to help eliminate homelessness over the next 10 years.
- Resources Available for Those Impacted by Wildfires, Severe Storms in Tennessee
- Are You Feeling the Holiday Blues?
- Time to Change View on Addiction: Not a Moral Failing
- Tennessee Move Initiative
- Sejal West Named Deputy Commissioner
- Substance Abuse Often Associated With Suicides In Tennessee