News & Events
The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services is pleased to announce the appointment of Rob Cotterman as its Chief Executive Officer for the Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute, located in Nashville. The designation for Cotterman has been 30 years in the making.
- Recovery Courts Transforming Lives in Tennessee
- In Tennessee, Good Mental Health Benefits Everyone
- Our Children and Their Mental Health: A message of hope from Commissioner E. Douglas Varney
- Tennessee Making Progress Reducing Prescription Drug Abuse
- Physicians Joining Tennessee’s Effort to Reduce Substance Abuse
- Western Mental Health Institute Psychiatrist Named Employee of the Year