News and InformationTennessee Professional Geologists Licensing Program
Notification Options Are Now Available!
You can now get notifications from your licensing board or commission related to the following:
New or Amended Statutes - New or Updated Rules
Changes to Fees - Rulemaking Hearings related to Fees
Significant Changes Impacting Your License - Changes to Policies
- IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED, PLEASE CALL THIS OFFICE.
- Online Renewal Now Available! Click here to renew online.
- Application deadline for Fall Examination: July 15th.
- Application deadline for Spring Examination: December 15th.
- The October 2nd, 2015 ASBOG exam will be held in Conference Room 4-A of the Davy Crockett Tower, 500 James Robertson Parkway, Nashville, TN 37243.
- YOU CANNOT ORDER THE EXAM WITHOUT THE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION OF THIS BOARD. Once your application has been approved by this office, we will send you an ASBOG Candidate Request Form that you must complete and mail with your appropriate examination payment directly to ASBOG. Remember that you must have prior authorization from this Board to sit for the examination, no exceptions.
Further, ASBOG must receive the completed Geology Examination Candidate Request form and examination fee payment no later than 5:00 pm (Eastern time), January 1st, 2016.
If ASBOG does not physically receive that form and fee payment by that time and date, you will not be allowed to order the exam.