Learn Financial Tips During “Money Smart Week” (April 15-April 21, 2023)
Wednesday, April 12, 2023 | 08:32am
NASHVILLE – The Tennessee Department of Commerce & Insurance (“TDCI”) Division of Securities invites you to join learn free financial tips during Money Smart Week, which will be held Saturday, April 15 through Friday, April 21, 2023.
This free, 100% virtual program aims to help consumers better manage their personal finances with a focus on tools for low and moderate income communities.
This year’s line-up includes:
- Monday, April 17 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Family Budgeting
- Presented by Katie Cullum of the University of Arkansas System, Division of Agriculture
- Tuesday, April 18 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Spanish language session: Instituciones Financieras
- Presented by Vanessa Arita Reyes of the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
- Wednesday, April 19 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Debt Relief
- Presented by Bruce McCleary of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Thursday, April 20 @ 1:00 p.m. CT | Employer Retirement Plans
- Presented by Kimberly Johnson of the U.S. Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration
While events are free and open to the public, registration is advised.
Questions for the panelists can be submitted during the registration process.
To learn more details at www.moneysmartweek.org.