Service-Learning in Tennessee
Service-Learning is a teaching and learning strategy that integrates meaningful community service with instruction and reflection to enrich the learning experience, teach civic responsibility, and strengthen communities.
The following are highlights from service-learning practitioners and educators in Tennessee. Read on to learn more about service-learning and some of the projects happening across the state.
- Reflecting on Service During Social Distancing
- The 2017-2018 Award of Excellence (formerly Seal of Approval) Honorees
- Virtual Volunteer Opportunities That Make Great Service-Learning Projects
- Getting Ready for Service-Learning
- What Makes a Project Service-Learning?
- University School of Nashville's Edgehill Mural Reveal